February 25, 2018: Sunday’s Fero Report
- Barclays investment bank pays females half that of males, Bloomberg, Gavin Finch, Stefania Spezzati and David Hellier
- A man named Lawrence “a/k/a Larry” Wolf has been “arrested for decade-long scheme to defraud banks and investment firms,” according to a Feb. 22 Department of Justice announcement.
- In his annual letter to Berkshire shareholders, Buffett admitted that finding things to buy at a “sensible purchase price” has become a challenge, and is a major reason Berkshire is sitting with $116 billion of low-yielding cash and government bonds,” – Jennifer Ablan, Editor in Charge of US Investments at Reuters
- Warren Buffet publishes annual letter to shareholders (pdf), Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Buffett declared that Berkshire’s net worth increased $29 billion “when Congress re-wrote the U.S. Tax Code.”
- The “one-time” multi-billion-dollar gain is a result of slashing the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent, the letter states.
- The letter’s two mentions Trump:
- Trump signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on 12/22/2017
- Trump announcing withdrawal from Paris Agreement on 06/01/2017
- Only tweet that matters: “$116B in cash … in these QE times imo it is folly not at least to have a miniscule percentage of that in gold & BTC” –@TuurDemeester
- These teens are coming for the NRA, and they can’t be stopped, Huffington Post, Sebastian Murdock
- Facebook finally yanks virtual reality shooting game at CPAC, apologizes, Huffington Post, Mary Papenfuss
- President Trump and Judge jeanine take a jab at AG Sessions – The absent AG (Video), Gateway Pundit, Jim Hoft
- Unraveling the ‘weaponization’ of the EPA is top priority for Scott Pruitt, CBN News, David Brody
~ Have a good Sunday! ~
Any grievances to air? We are here to help. email@example.com
If you’re feeling bold, bullish, or generous here is our ETH tip jar: 0x92c0c5f97959fdf79927c1619c1761b7648f9bd1